QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for High Skilled Android Kernel & Firmware Engineers!
This position is not for "Android Application Developers".
If you don't have AOSP, Android Low Level/Kernel Development Skills & Experience, please do not apply.
- Software development and management skills with strong proficiency in C, C++, Java and Python.
- Experience in Android OS, Android Framework, System Services, HAL, JNI, Device Drivers and have the capability to fix/work on AOSP.
- Experience in Building, Porting, and Customizing Android Systems to Hardwares from AOSP.
- Experience in Linux Kernel/Drivers Programming especially in Bootloader, Security.
- Experience in Firmware and Embedded Software Development.
- Experience in Developing Linux Kernel Extensions and Device Drivers.
- Familiarity with Qualcomm or Mediatek for Mobile Platforms.
- Familiarity with the Linux Operating System.
- Fixing issues related Linux Kernel and Android System.
- Strong Skills in Android/Linux Troubleshooting.
- Debugging/Diagnotics Experience on Android OS and Crash Analysis.
- Create test scripts and suites to ensure product specification is being met.
- Understanding SoC architecture and operations, HW documentation (Schematic, Datasheet, User Guide, GPIO Maps etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Develop architectural and platform requirements.
- Develop, improve and implement advanced Linux and Android Firmware/Libraries on ARM based Qualcomm or MediaTek devices.
- Develop, improve and implement customized features and Android system at the kernel, frameworks and security layers.
- Define and drive innovative automated test strategies into the software development process.
- Participate in all development phases from requirements phase to production.
- Collaborate on system-side code, communication protocol design, and kernel development on Linux/Android platforms.
- Conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure a high reliability and quality metrics.
- Research and summarize technology trends to provide guidance.
- Working on stabilization, performance issues.