We are looking for Linux OS & Embedded Linux Developers!
The ideal candidates will take part in developing and customizing firmwares, compiling, packaging, upgrading, fixing for Desktop, Mobile and IoT Devices.
- Develop architectural and platform requirements.
- Develop, improve and implement advanced Linux and Firmware/Libraries on ARM based devices.
- Develop, improve and implement customized features, system at the kernel, frameworks and security layers.
- Define and drive innovative automated test strategies into the software development process.
- Participate in all development phases from requirements phase to production.
- Collaborate on system-side code, communication protocol design, and kernel development on Linux/Android platforms.
- Conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure a high reliability and quality metrics.
- Research and summarize technology trends to provide guidance.
- Working on stabilization, performance issues.
Your Skills and Experience
- Software development and management skills with strong proficiency in C, C++, Java and Python.
- Experience in Linux OS, Framework, System Services, Device Drivers and have the capability to fix/work.
- Experience in Linux Kernel/Drivers Programming especially in Bootloader, Security.
- Experience in Firmware and Embedded Software Development.
- Experience in Developing Linux Kernel Extensions and Device Drivers.
- Experience in Linux OS and Distros like CentOS, Fedora, RHEL or RPM Package Manager.
- Experience in DNF or YUM Update Manager.
- Experience in Linux System, Directory and File Structures.
- Experience in creating RPM packages and knowing RPM Structures.
- Experience in sturcutre of Linux Package dependencies, able to search & detect and install missing dependencies.
- Experience in compilation processes of packages.
- Experience in fixing compability problems, upgrading packages.
- Experience in ARM chipsets or Qualcomm /Mediatek Platforms.
- Experience in Embedded or IoT devices or previously developed projects with single board devices.
- Fixing issues related Linux Kernel / Android System.
- Strong Skills in Linux Troubleshooting.
- Debugging/Diagnotics Experience on Linux OS and Crash Analysis.
- Create test scripts and suites to ensure product specification is being met.
- Understanding SoC architecture and operations, HW documentation (Schematic, Datasheet, User Guide, GPIO etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.